DATE TO BE ADVISED
A live 60 minute webinar finishing with a Q&A session to take place once we have a clearer direction of travel following the Dfe’s announcement to withdraw exams for this academic year.
In these times of change the ATSA are always looking to provide the support our teachers need to stay one step ahead. This new session has been designed to allow you to consider assessment processes and help ensure a robust assessment programme for GCSE and A level students in light of the withdrawal of 2021 examinations.
Who is this course for?
- Middle Leaders (Subject Leads/Heads of Year)
- Senior Leaders
This course will focus on:
- Robust tracking for in class assessment.
- Changes to assessment considerations this year (Mock exam experiences, consistency of mark schemes).
- Ranking effectively at subject and cohort level.
- Managing conversations between school and students/parents.
Meet the facilitators:
Athena Ptsillis, Assistant Headteacher
I have worked at Sandringham since September 2018 and am responsible for a number of areas including data and reporting, assessment without levels, PTC, catch-up funding and the school’s coaching programme. This year I am also Director of Learning for English.
Gweirydd Williams, Deputy Headteacher at Sir John Lawes
As a Deputy Headteacher at Sir John Lawes since 2016, some of my key responsibilities are curriculum, reporting and data.