Who is this course for?
This course is for teachers of PRE at KS1 to KS3 inclusive.
What are the intended outcomes of the session?
On this programme participants will:
- Identify challenges facing teachers of Religious Education
- Track skills across phases
- Plan and link to Herts framework
- Consider cross phase / cross school learning opportunities
- Opportunity to share good practice and network
Meet the facilitators
Currently a Philosophy, Religion and Ethics teacher at Simon Balle School. Katherine has been teaching KS3 to A Level Religious Studies for the last five years, recently completing an Outstanding Teaching Intervention course.
Currently teaching Y2 and coordinating PRE in the primary phase at Simon Balle All-through. Rachel has taught in 5 different schools and has had the opportunity to work in KS1 and KS2 with some experience in EYFS and some small group work in KS3. She has a degree in Anthropology and an MA in Organisation, Planning and Management in Education.