This is a two-session training opportunity to secure strategies for effective middle leadership. It will provide an opportunity to take stock of your own leadership styles and focus on developing strategies for moving both you
and your team forwards.
You will be required to attend sessions which run from 4.00pm to 5.30pm, at Sandringham School:
- Thursday, 25th January 2018
- Thursday, 22nd February 2018
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those who are already in positions of middle leadership and who wish to develop, refine and enhance their leadership qualities. The sessions will provide an opportunity to reconsider aspects of leadership including vision, strategic direction and managing teams. These sessions are aimed at both curriculum and pastoral leaders.
What are the objectives or outcomes?
These two sessions will support you in:
- Redefining your vision and values as a middle leader
- Drawing together theory and practice
- Sustaining effective leadership
Areas of Focus:
The areas of focus will include:
- The nuts and bolts of middle leadership
- Effective approaches to support and develop your team
Meet the facilitators:
Facilitators on this course come from across our alliance schools.