This event will be held on Thursday, 20th June 2019 from 4pm-5pm with refreshments from 3.30pm at Sandringham School (not 6th June as previously published).
- Are you a teacher, and a parent? (or planning a family in the future)
- Would you like to continue to develop your career whilst taking parental leave or a career break?
- How can you ensure that parenthood is not a barrier to fulfilling your leadership potential?
Aims/ content of the session (general information about The MTPT Project):
- Retention and progression during and following the maternity and parental leave period in a female-dominated profession
- The work of The MTPT Project – how do we support parent-teachers?
- Life-friendly leadership strategies – improving wellbeing, retention and nurturing leadership potential
The MTPT Project is the UK’s only organisation for parent teachers. Working with The MTPT Project would offer you the following.
- Inspiring professional development during parental leave, and recognition via highly flexible accreditation
- Access to personalised coaching
- MTPT Project Accreditation (modular learning)
- Access to an online and regional network for parent teachers providing solutions, empathy and a powerful sense of community
- Regional termly coffee mornings hosted by MTPT representatives and advocates
All interested parties welcome.
Short summary of The MTPT Project:
Founded in 2016, The MTPT Project is the UK’s only organisation for parent teachers. We inspire, empower and connect teachers choosing to complete professional development during parental leave, supporting them with maternity coaching and acknowledging their learning with our highly flexible Accreditation. Our online and regional network provides parent teachers with solutions, empathy and a powerful sense of community, helping teachers to remain and progress in a profession they love as they start and grow their families.
Complimentary refreshments provided by The Pudding Stop
Meet the facilitator
Founder of The Maternity Teacher Paternity Teacher Project
Inspiring, empowering and connecting teachers choosing to complete CPD on parental leave.