This programme comprises of four twilight sessions run throughout the school year for secondary NQTs.
This course is hosted across alliance partner schools in St Albans.
You will be required to attend the following twilight sessions which run from 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Thursday, 19th September 2019 at St Albans Girls’ School
- Wednesday, 13th November 2019 at Beaumont School
- Monday, 27th January 2020 at Sandringham School
- Wednesday, 18th March 2020 at Sir John Lawes School
Who is this course for?
This highly popular network is aimed at secondary NQTs who wish to establish supportive links with colleagues.
What are the objectives or outcomes?
This programme will support you in:
- Sharing good practice
- Developing subject knowledge
- Exploring questions in a friendly and collaborative forum
Areas of focus
The programme will be developed according to feedback and suggestions from delegates as the year progresses.
Meet the facilitators
Facilitators on this programme are Professional Mentors and Senior Leaders from across Alban Federation schools.
NQT Package 2019-20
NQT Secondary Network, New to Being a Form Tutor and 20/20 Vision Conference – when all three are booked these will be charged at a joint cost of £79.