The ATSA are delighted to offer a new network for Sixth Form Leaders for the academic year of 2019-20.
Twilight sessions will be held from 4pm to 5.30pm at St Albans Girls’ School on the following dates:
- Thursday, 14th November 2019
- Thursday, 27th February 2020
- Thursday, 25th June 2020
Who is this course for?
Sixth Form Leaders
What are the objectives or outcomes?
- To share best practice to support post 16 students
- To discuss changes to the post 16 educational landscape
- To discuss common challenges that face sixth form
Areas of focus:
The course will include:
- Changes to the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and its implications for post 16 education
- Pastoral care
- The introduction of T Levels and the implication for sixth forms
- Independent learning
Meet the facilitator: