The ATSA are delighted to continue the Sixth Form Leaders Network for the academic year of 2020-21.
Virtual or face to face twilight sessions will be held from 4pm to 5.30pm at St Albans Girls’ School on the following dates:
- Thursday, 12th November 2020 – google meet
- Thursday, 25th February 2021 – tbc
- Thursday, 24th June 2021 – tbc
Who is this course for?
Sixth Form Leaders
What are the objectives or outcomes?
- To share best practice to support post 16 students
- To discuss changes to the post 16 educational landscape
- To discuss common challenges that face sixth form
Areas of focus:
The course will include:
- Changes to the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework and its implications for post 16 education
- Pastoral care
- The introduction of T Levels and the implication for sixth forms
- Independent learning
Meet the facilitator:
Julia Pipes, Assistant Headteacher, St Albans Girls’ School