AS OF 16TH DECEMBER 2019 THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED. IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED TO A WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Within secondary schools, just 38.2% of headteachers are female (compared to 73.8% of all classroom teachers). (Source: School Workforce in England: November 2015 statistical first release). We are working with the DfE to support aspiring female leaders by offering this established programme.
Programme to include:
- 8 twilight sessions from 4pm to 6pm/6.15pm.
- 1-2-1 coaching with Senior Management Coach and Consultant
- Post programme Conference
Female leaders who have the skills and experience to move into school leadership but are yet to take that step.
- Delegates are supported in reviewing and evaluating own strengths and areas for development.
- Delegates are supported in developing a direction for their future career, from middle into senior leadership.
- Delegates develop a broader understanding of different styles and effectiveness of approaches to leadership.
- Delegates feel equipped for the next step career changes and developments.
- Delegates’ views of leadership are informed by a range of contexts and experiences from outside their current context.
- Delegates consider practical approaches to developing and consolidating skills for future career development.
|Session 1||Thursday, 27th February 2020 – twilight at Samuel Ryder Academy|
|Session 2||Wednesday, 18th March 2020 – twilight at Sir John Lawes School|
|Session 3||Monday, 27th April 2020 – twilight at Sandringham School|
|Session 4||Tuesday, 12th May 2020 – twilight at Sir John Lawes School|
|Session 5||Monday, 8th June 2020 – twilight at Monk’s Walk School|
|Session 6||Tuesday, 16th June 2020 –twilight at St Albans Girls’ School|
|Session 7||Monday, 29th June 2020 – twilight at Sir John Lawes School|
|Session 8||Tuesday. 14th July 2020 – Celebration Event, 4.00pm-5.30pm at St Albans Girls’ School|
|Conference||Thursday, 5th November 2020 – twilight event, external venue tbc|
A full programme of events for in between session activities and exact timings will be distributed to delegates prior to the start of the programme.
Each facilitated session will run as follows unless otherwise stated in the full programme: (precise timings subject to minor changes to fit with the host school’s timetable)
|Optional:||6.00pm to 6.15pm||Q and A with senior staff|
Facilitators: see full programme for details
Delegates will need to email their Teacher Reference Number (TRN) to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after booking on this course.