Programme to include:
- 7 twilight sessions
- 1-2-1 coaching with Senior Management Coach and Consultant
- Post programme Away Day
Within secondary schools, just 38.2% of headteachers are female (compared to 73.8% of all classroom teachers). (Source: School Workforce in England: November 2015 statistical first release). We are working with the DfE to support aspiring female leaders.
Female leaders who have the skills and experience to move into school leadership but are yet to take that step.
- Delegates are supported in reviewing and evaluating own strengths and areas for development.
- Delegates are supported in developing a direction for their future career, from middle into senior leadership.
- Delegates develop a broader understanding of different styles and effectiveness of approaches to leadership.
- Delegates feel equipped for the next step career changes and developments.
- Delegates’ views of leadership are informed by a range of contexts and experiences from outside their current context.
- Delegates consider practical approaches to developing and consolidating skills for future career development.
|Session 1||Monday, 26th February 2018 – twilight|
|Session 2||Wednesday, 21st March 2018 – twilight|
|Session 3||Wednesday, 25th April 2018 – twilight|
|Session 4||Tuesday, 8th May 2018 – twilight|
|Session 5||Thursday, 7th June 2018 – twilight|
|Session 6||Thursday, 28th June 2018 – afternoon into twilight exact time tbc|
|Celebration event||Tuesday. 10th July 2018 – 3.30pm-5.30pm|
|Away day||Thursday, 8th November 2018 – all day and evening|
Full programme of events for in between session activities and timings coming soon.
Each facilitated session will run as follows unless otherwise stated in the full programme: (precise timings subject to minor changes to fit with the host school’s timetable)
|Optional:||6.00pm to 6.15pm||Q and A with senior staff|
Facilitators: see full programme for details