Continued Professional Development
We work with our Alliance partners to provide a range of professional learning opportunities for those working in all areas of education.
Our programmes include:
- Courses which run through the school year
- Full-day, half-day, or twilight sessions
- Peer-to-peer networking events
- School immersion opportunities
Our on-going programmes start in the Autumn Term each year and include:
- Senior and middle leadership development
- Coaching for leaders
- Developing practice (Improving Teacher Programme and Go! from Good to Outstanding Learning)
- ‘New to’ support for those taking on new responsibilities
- Bespoke examination board training
Alongside these a series of one-off events are run each term providing further professional learning, support and networking opportunities.